View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #135
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

thanks and, it's OK if it's not a great read as it could be, I'll add it. Havine read and liked the first two Unincorporated Man trilogy (or given the way dead horses get beat down these days, series) which did have the whole re-animation thing as a main plot element, it might be fun to compare approach used in Misspent Youth anyway.

And really thanks for the added detail on the whole Void universe, I did a fast look at the wiki and really it's far more than I imagined. I don't know why but I am so fixed that no matter what the titles a trilogy is enough. Then I remember the whole Foundation trilogy being dragged into just few more stories and it wasn't awful. Same for several others. Seems to greatly depend on the author's vision for the universe being created as well as being consistent yet original with each new title to the series.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote