View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 04:27 PM   #10
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Angry Withdrawal of dictionary PDFs ..(Dizionario Dizio_IngItaliano4.pdf with page numbers)

Hi Peter,

here is a version with page numbers attached (to links).
How do you normally navigate on your Gen3 reader?
Is it only in PDFs that you cannot hyperjump? (and what do you do instead...)
If so, in what formats CAN you jump?
I know i might find oiut answers in this forum, but it might be easier for you to just write down two sentences for me - thanks!

(I'm still interested in feedback from you and others!)

Have a nice evening/day, Clemens

Sorry.

Edit: I herewith withdraw my previously attached PDF dictionary file ("Dizio_IngItaliano4.pdf").

I had asked for feedback on their usability but only got posts from exactly *T*W*O* members - as compared to over 1,400 downloads...

(I don't mind anybody else placing any of these PDFs in a new thread. But I won't engage in this project any more.)

Last edited by Clemenseken; 03-11-2008 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Withdrawal of dictionary PDFs ...
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote