View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile Something to Read on the Plane

Thanks for dropping by to look at my book.

And for your in-flight entertainment – A Bit of Light Literature, Short Stories & Other Fun Stuff It’s a light-hearted variety of humorous articles, short stories ranging from hypochondria to murder, plus a quiz, agony aunt column, limericks and a collection of malapropisms to keep you amused and divert you from the tedium of flying. .

“This muesli must be old. It’s got weasels in it.”

A great book to keep with you whilst travelling, and a perfect gift (suitable for both men and women) for someone who is going on a trip.

REVIEWS
"Should be compulsory reading to keep incorrigible chatterers quiet" - Frequent Flyer.
"Could also be used to ram down their throats" - Flight Attendant.
"The stories about me are hugely exaggerated" - Author's Spouse.
"Shredded drafts of this book line my litter tray. Royalties from this book will go towards proper deodorized litter and reduce complaints about the smell" - Family Cat
"What a relief that will be" - Family Dog.

Makes a great Christmas gift at only 99c/86p .

Also available as a paperback from Amazon or my website www.just4kix.jimdo.com.

http://www.amazon.com/Something-Read...6132057&sr=1-1

[Shortened URLs deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-15-2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: updated information
Just4kix is offline   Reply With Quote