View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi William and welcome to MR.

I've left this thread for your book promotion and combined the title. Please PM me if you would like any changes.

That said, we love to welcome authors to MR and look forward to getting to know you as you get to know us, in this thread and other areas of the forum. Please check our author guidelines, Welcome Authors & Publishers! (please read this first), at the top of the Self-Promotion forum or just click on it in my signature.

We are an international forum of many devices and appreciate and like to support authors / publishers who take that into account when publishing ebooks. Not all members have kindles or want to use an app to read on a computer or phone. Some members are unable to purchase from amazon. Publishing your ebook in the epub format at smashwords makes it available to be purchased without geographic restriction and to be read on most other devices.

Congratulations on the publication of your ebook.
Have fun exploring other areas of MR and just ask if you have any questions.

dreams
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote