View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 01:57 AM   #13
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by viviena View Post
If I recall correctly, the developers have said that PDF reflow might be added in a future update, but certainly not in the next firmware update.

Quite frankly, viewing a PDF which is anything other than a comic or manga is a pain. A great pain. Converting from PDF is a great pain too. Luckily, the majority of my books are either ePub or are in other eBook formats easily converted to ePub.
Especially pdf files that, converted to epub look like this:

I am writing this just to show you how it looks
on epub when
hard end lines are included.

If the book is important, nothing could stop me to read it.
Else? I'll read another one.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote