View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #4
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
You mean ... ANY site? Like ... Project Gutenberg?

Could I dream that I could some day select the name of an author and Calibre would check PG, MR, Feedbooks, and everywhere else I want, and tell me which of their books are available that I don't have?

If you make it do this, Kovid, I promise that the next time you and I are within 100 miles of each other, I will buy you a dinner at the best restaurant I can afford.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote