View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 03:02 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I too have noticed this Jon. Some of the people have only a few dragons/eggs and others have a bunch. I get the feeling that the servers are very undersized for the number of requests they are servicing. The result, as you point out, is that other sites like MobileRead also slow down.

Everyone likes their own signature; but, I worry about visitors quickly leaving MobileRead thinking the whole site must be slow because of the dragons and their eggs.
But since we know these dragons are causing a problem, why allow them to remain?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote