View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 03:55 AM   #563
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
I think teh plugin is up to date here, and:

Are you talking of the Kobo firmware? The actual one for the Touch is 3.3.1 - afaik.
FW3.4.1 has been released for the Mini. It is safe to install on the other devices if you want. Exactly what you do depends on which version of the Touch you have.
Quote:
When I switched on my reader yesterday evening (before the worldcup game), all had returned to the "normal" behaviour, i. e. tiles dismissed, but no SD card library, stable page turn instead. So, only an episode.
Both of which had the expected results
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote