View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:04 AM   #456
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I asked my daughter to read the mystery too to check my answer (fearing that it would sound too silly) and she became equally confused. First she wondered that a man is cooked in a microwave and how he fits in at all, but the greatest surprise came when she learned that a poohbear is in fact a chicken. I couldn't explain her and only admit that I was wondering too.
If you've ever read "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie, the answer to this mystery was right along side. At least that's what was going through my mind when I read it the second time. All the bodies were accounted for, and actually SEEN by the others. Only Pooh's was 'assumed' to be his because of the glasses. Nobody actually saw a dead 'Poohbear,' only a cooked chicken and some green glasses.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote