View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #7
BakaTensai
BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
If you want a new one, just send in the return as defective and Amazon will pay shipping both ways.

Then just buy a new PW. It seems new ones have a better chance of being better than exchanges.
So you mean return it for a refund, then buy it again? I got this one as a gift, so I don't know how that would work? Also I think that it might be out of the 30 day return period... I'll have to check on that. I read that they may be sending out refurbs for exchanges... that leaves me with an uneasy feeling...
BakaTensai is offline   Reply With Quote