View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #47
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I was over in West Virginia, in the Appalachian mountains. Looking for our dear android (among other things I was doing). Had some very lovely deer (Bambi and Felicia, they said) come with 5 feet of me, but they hadn't seen PlanetHead either. And we carefully said NUTHINK about the Covert Silliness Operations, so we were very covert.

Then we did some minimal geocaching, but still couldn't locate the android. Perhaps he had made it home on his own by that time. I've come back here to see.
I think he has a built in GPS unit.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote