Thread: Two Down ...
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 03:30 AM   #6
Gary_M_Mugford
Groupie
Gary_M_Mugford has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gary_M_Mugford has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gary_M_Mugford has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo, Kindle3
Sorry for the delay in following up. We've had a cascading server crash at my main clients and it took a couple of days to determine it was hardware rather than my systems software. I've got the weekend off while the tech guys throw in backups and replace fried network cards.

While I was occupied, Mom took up the slack and called Kobo Customer Support. Her report was all glowing, very impressed with their willingness to step in and cut Chapters out of the picture for all further support requirements. A Return box was couriered to Mom, arriving yesterday. With the Kobo II off to Kobo now, she expects the Kobo III to sent back some time next week, earlier rather than later. Assuming that's the actual result, I think Kobo will have made a fan for life.

Thanks for your show of support all. Seems Kobo support is everything you purport it to be.

GM
Gary_M_Mugford is offline   Reply With Quote