View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
My wife and I tried an att smartphone about a month ago... she had an iphone and I had an atrix2. I freaking loved the atrix... but we had to take them back because we could not afford them as much as we thought we could... ATT WILL rip you off if you sign up and then take the phone back in the 30 days like we did. They are sending us huge bills but we are not paying them... what's the worse they can do, shut off the services to phones we already gave back?
I suspect you'll find that they can (and will) take you to court if you decline to pay your bill.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote