View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 06:19 PM   #18
samcohen
Connoisseur
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi everyone,

Sorry you are so upset. This is a serious mistake that we are currently working on fixing. I'm doing my best. This new update was to get the codebase up to swift standards. I did not anticipate the issues with it deleting everything in everyone's library.

As for the crazy difference in prices. We were just running different pricing models to check out the differences in conversion rates.

The subscription model is best for the business as a whole and will incentivize the team to work on a lot of updates. Unfortunately, our first update was crap so I'm sure that left a bad taste in your mouth. If you do not wish to continue with the updates I completely understand. The change is going to be to $.99 per month. We have had a lot of community members add lots of great suggestions to the trello board which we plan to immplement. Hope you all stick around to see all the new (much better) updates.
samcohen is offline   Reply With Quote