View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 01:59 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dls81 View Post
Does anyone know if I can buy this sort of cable for my libre? I would prefer to not have it start charging every time I plug it into the computer just because of what I've read about how it can shorten the life of rechargeable batteries.
The lithium Ion technology used in the internal battery is not affected by how many times you recharge and likes to be "topped off".
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote