View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro10 View Post
Hi
I have a Cybook with version 1.2 build 832 of the firmware that keeps crashing/freezing whilst reading a book . I have tried downgrading the firmware to version 796 but it seems to ignore the sd card and just starts as normal.

Anyone any ideas how to downgrade the machine or any other suggestions?
A specific book of for all books?

I do not think it is the firmware either. Installing a fmt version might solv the problem if it is caused by a corrupted disk.

When upgrading are you sure you are following the instructions correctly? I would double check that.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote