View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 02:25 AM   #1124
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
I am also unable to install the prerequisites on 5.4.0. I would guess that the only tests of Kual on the PW2 were on the few units that were JB via the serial port so it's possible that something works diferently with the end-user JB. I'm sure Twobob & the team will look into it when they can

JB was successful on my device and I am running Niluje's standalone screensaver hack from this thread without problems (just with custom images, I don't use the "cover" function so didn't install the python .bin)

Last edited by Yolina; 11-22-2013 at 02:41 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote