View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 06:17 AM   #5
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
I'm sorry to say, but it does not work.
I just tried to add a book with the same title/author (but different uid) and different language to the e-reader and the already existing book is +replaced+ by the new one. So it seems that it is not possible to have +both+ books present via calibre on the e-reader.

Of course, I can add the extra book outside calibre, but that is not what I want (missing collection info, etc.).

Possibly there is some workaround?
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote