View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:22 AM   #22491
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Heh, not these problems.

Now for a completely unrelated rant: So today I purchased a Roku box so I could stream some Internet media to my TV. Upon returned home I plugged it in and got it all set up. Everything seemed to be working fine... That is until I tried the Blip.TV app. The second I typed a space into the search field it crashed! Tried again, another crash. So I go onto the Roku support forums, where upon I discover that this problem is not only known... It's been known for 2010! In all that time has been no attempt by either Roku or Blip to remedy this situation. This is a big problem for me since most of the media I wanted to watch was on Blip, and with the way the app was designed it's virtually impossible to find that media without searching. Sure I also wanted something that could play Amazon Prime videos without the fan noise I get from my PS3, but that wasn't as essential. I'm seriously considering taking the whole thing back to the store and asking for a refund.

Oh, and I've already tried Twonky Beam. It doesn't seem to work with Blip right now.
So I just tried Blip on my roku to see what happens, and it SEEMS to be okay. I didn't know what to search for, so I just searched on "new " and got a list of results. Want me to try something specific? (My roku isn't latest generation, it's the LT, but I've had no problems with it. It's one of my favorite things since I don't have cable -- just netflix and amazon prime.)
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote