View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 01:19 PM   #34
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
my nokia was taking pictures in my front pocket until i enabled a pin code for the lock screen. one of the features is that you can use the cap display even with gloves on. well apparently it was unlocking in my pocket before the pin and then taking a pic when the display sensed my leg through the pocket. now its pin locked AND always goes in the pocket screen facing out
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote