View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:35 AM   #22748
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Good morning (evening) Stitchawl. Congratulations! Well done.
Thanks! Back from our walk now, and diving into a big mug of Keemun tea!

Quote:
I'm finishing up the night with an ice cream sandwich and a diet coke. I find the sandwich makes a perfect way to "cheat" and have a dessert, but keep it in reasonable control since it's a fixed portion.

Street vendors in Singapore sell a 'real' ice cream sandwich. They use loaves of white bread (well, actually multi-colored swirls rather than white) putting a slab of ice cream between two slices. Not bad at all. Not quite as sweet as when I used to buy it in the US, with two chocolate cookie-sort of sides, but tasty all the same! Here it's sold with more of a dry waffle outside, but completely surrounding a slab of chocolate-topped ice cream inside. I still prefer the North American version best.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote