View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:05 AM   #71
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Turnstone, since Christmas is coming up again .... they make those for the health conscious now: you only drizzle a bit of oil onto it, but it is mostly dry. My sis got a TEFAL one on amazon.de over a year ago and they use it a few times a week for the kids.
I heard about those! But after I switched to a paleo style diet I don't eat anything fried in vegetable oil anymore!

Back to topic: on German Amazon it is not possible to gift an ebook. You can only use gift cards (which you can buy almost everywhere). Kobo has the possibility to gift a book, but both partys need a Kobo account for that.

I am curious if I get any giftcards for my Kobo for christmas!
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote