View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #19
Silhalnor
Silhalnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silhalnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silhalnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silhalnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silhalnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silhalnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silhalnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silhalnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silhalnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silhalnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silhalnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Yeah, I was just about to try returning this to the main topic.
The reason I want to use LCDs is because I do a lot more than read. In fact, aside from class books, I haven't read a regular book for long durations for maybe a year. Now, this isn't because I don't want to, I simply don't have the time. I am on my laptop a great deal and the work I do involves a lot of typing, something my Kindle DX isn't especially good for (which is why I suggested some kind of eInk typewriter as a solution to my issue in my first or second post).
Silhalnor is offline   Reply With Quote