View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #9
Quiss
Spits infinitives
Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony
Okay, I got it! I hope.

I took Word's original htm file, converted it in encore and then tweaked it with Sigil. (I dream in HTML and CSS, so that's a breeze)

Encore actually got rid of a lot of the code that MS Word put in there and created the breaks.

The book now looks exactly the way I want to in my Sony reader (except for the annoyance of having a page number on the cover) and I'll have to take my chances with other readers.
The doc is really just a cover page and a whole lotta text with very little formatting, so I am feeling confident.

Now let's hope Lulu will accept the ePub as is...

Q.
Quiss is offline   Reply With Quote