View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 06:35 AM   #1
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Purpose of the vox

Hi all. Being a little bit of a gadget freak I keep my eye open for new toys to buy. One thing that has got me a little baffled is the purpose/intended market for the vox? I see the Amazon Fire has not only web surfing and book access, but also a tie in with a whole streaming multi media platform such as movies and TV shows.

From what I see of the vox is it is a 7" tablet, and not offering anything really more than that. Am I wrong? Is there more to the vox than just that?

Secondly what is the kobo app like? Is it the same as the android app or is there more integration and functionality? I see on the kobo page all this talk of Facebook integration and sharing etc.

Tia
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote