View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 01:10 PM   #11
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
I'm changing the goals for this project. It would no longer be a package system and startup script manager. It's going to do one thing and do it well, which is parse and display menu options. However, some of the hacks I wrote I don't plan on releasing because they're proof of concept stuff that Amazon may not like. Until I come up with some better hacks or something, I'll hold off this project. Meanwhile, I have to get back to finishing the kindle update tool.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote