View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruffalo View Post
I put the same book (same UUID as ASIN... I checked with Mobi2Mobi) on my iPhone Kindle App and on my Android Kindle App... and could not get them to sync at all.

Note: this procedure doesn't appear to change that. So I guess my code doesn't do anything anyway.
Did you follow the below steps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statch View Post
I use this Calibre feature all the time with books not bought at Amazon, but I realized that I've never used it with Kindle4PC (only with my Kindle 3 WiFi and my Android phone/Kindle app). So I tried sending a .mobi book from Calibre (using save to disk) to K4PC on my laptop and to my Kindle 3 (not via email). I read a bit on my laptop, then went to the same book on the Kindle 3. I chose the option to sync it to the last page read, and it worked. Then I read a few more pages, closed the book on the Kindle, and went to the laptop. When I opened the same book on the laptop with K4PC, it didn't automatically go to the last page read on the Kindle. I chose Go To -> Sync to Furthest Page Read, and then it did sync.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 11-14-2011 at 10:57 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote