View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
Brandon202000
Brandon202000 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Brandon202000 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Brandon202000 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Brandon202000 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Brandon202000 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Brandon202000 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Brandon202000 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Brandon202000 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Brandon202000 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Brandon202000 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Brandon202000 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: SONY
Unhappy BookDesigner Font Size Change/Failure

On recommendation from posters, I switched to BookDesigner in order to make books that accomodate my need for a larger font size. I was pleased to discover that BookDesigner does have a drop-down menu option that allows for the change in font size of the imported book (the "large", "x-large", "xx-large" options). When I checked the imported book -- after increasing the font size -- I discovered it had clearly worked -- the font was larger. But when I "made" the book into LRF format, the larger font size change was no longer evident. It seemed that during the conversion process, BookDesigner defaulted to some standard font size. So the questions are: Did I fail to do something that made the font change sticky such that it held during the conversion process? Or does BookDesigner not support such a change when making the book, even though the option to change the font size is an option before conversion.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Brandon Fox

PS Loved the imported book, however. "Christmas Carol" converted with images, etc.
Brandon202000 is offline   Reply With Quote