View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 01:43 AM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I also tried it, but I could not get the USB driver to load for Windows XP.

Are the SD card and internal memory supposed to be exported via USB? I don't see them from Windows. I would like SSH access, but USB disk access would be almost as good for many purposes. None of the EInk devices seem to require a special USB driver (on the Desktop) to export USB filesystems. So perhaps there could be a "USB FS only" mode. On the EZ Reader, this mode locks the screen (on the iLiad it not only locks the screen but also only works from the contentlister, i.e. from madshelf, which would be ok too).