View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 08:13 AM   #607
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Because like a lot of people in this world, I'm not a black and white, single issue consumer, nor do I confuse buying cat grass with buying books. Some items are commodities and some items are not. If I ran around boycotting businesses because I don't like the way they do one specific thing, then I wouldn't have very many places left to buy things.
Huh? You don't like the way Amazon sells cheap ebooks, and you don't believe in boycotting them since you also buy cat grass. So instead of buying your ebooks from a different vendor with more acceptable (by your standards) prices, you still by them cheap from Amazon?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote