View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:08 PM   #73
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I just got this review about a motorcycle scene in Midnight Reflections

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, February 5, 2013
By S. Bartels "Racer42" (Marina del Rey, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

OK - your book kept me up to 3am this morning and I'm totally paying for it now. What a fantastic story line, I couldn't put it down!

My favorite part of the whole book is the motorcycle scene - it brought me back to 2 years before I married my hubby; two events - a looong ride back from Vegas to LA on his motorcycle (no, my fingers & toes did not freeze, though I did feel like a prune riding through the desert!), and Death Ride '99 (no - nobody died, but it was close!) through Lake Elisabeth. The way you describe the ride, the experience, the emotions..it is SPOT ON!

I love your characters, and the dialogue, oh my gosh - I was cracking up! Great job - I am recommending this story to my network.

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004E9U8I2
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote