View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #7
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by queens_own View Post
Hi,
Well someone called 'Stormchild' has twice now said that it isn't a Hanlin product and therefore should be elsewhere, this is very confusing!
if this forum does support my Pixelar S6-5w then where should I be looking?
I can only say that my mreader is advertised as and sold as a Pixelar ereader, if it is something else then I'm unaware of it.
I do not think its helpful for anyone to just be negative without offering a solution.... so any help would be greatfully accepted. (Before I become dissillusioned)
Ken
Ken
This thread is the first item on the list when googleing "Pixelar mreader S6-5w". Among the search results there was a link to reviewcentre.com, and while the reviews wouldn't be much help to you, there is a reply to a review which starts with "Hi, I bought the Chinese model of Pixelar's new e-Reader, the MReader S6-5W." This person gives an email address, so maybe you can communicate.

I'm not sure what difference, if any, there is between the ereaders manufactured directly (?) by pixelar and the ones manufactured in China but have you tried contacting pixelar directly?
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote