View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
Trouble loading DRM-ed books i62HD

I just bought a i62 HD and I tried loading over two drm-ed books and one non-drm with Adobe digital edition. The non-drm works fine but the DRM-ones don't. I can open them but they just register as one blank page. They look okay if you open the Boox in Adobe digital edition and I tried deleting and reloading them. I also tried using Coolreader instead of FBreader but there was no difference.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote