View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 01:12 PM   #27
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I don't mind having to buy a new copy so much as I mind the high price (often more than the original pbook cost) not to mention the DRM which as it is restricts the reader from having a back up copy that isn't on the seller's server. I mean even if incidents like with 1984 are rare they can still happen. If the prices came down to a more reasonable level and the DRM was changed to a personalized watermark rather than restricting the readers ability to read a book to just one unit I'd be happy.