View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 11:47 AM   #301
rickomuer
Enthusiast
rickomuer began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdzieg View Post
Unfortunatelly no. IR sensor can't be turned of. I suggested to create such possibility - the same as with capacity buttons. But having that option needs inprovement with capacity buttons (arrows) navigation. When you reach the last or the first element in a row. Selecting right or left arrow should move you to the next or previous row. For now when you have the latest element selected and you "click" right arrow - you go to the first element in the same row. Without any changes here you 'll have to enable/disable IR button to often IMO.

As far as PDF stuff is concerned... I'm a little confused cause I had some problems with stablilty when browsing them. But this is adobe mobile reader - not onyx problem I think... Besides that, reading quite large documents (~30MB) with some graphics is OK for me. But this is just subjective opinion.

You have mentioned Assus DR900. I was also waiting for that device, but there was nothing from asus for quite long.
Not sure i understand mate, what stability issues are you facing, can you please elaborate?? Also is each page turn about 6-7 secs as in one of the previous videos (Yes that was M90 I am wondering if M91S has same issues)

Cheers!
rickomuer is offline   Reply With Quote