View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by guggle View Post
I have an original Kobo that I bought about 4 months ago. I used it this afternoon without issue. I've just tried to turn it on and it appears to be caught in a loop. The light goes purple - as its supposed to when you power it on - then the screen goes temporarily blank and it looks like it is going to start normally with the progress bar at the bottom progressing. The light then flashes blue twice and the whole process starts again.

I've tried pressing the power button for short and long periods (about 10 seconds), tried every button and the reset button for short and long times (also about 10 seconds). The only thing pressing the reset button does is interrupt the loop so it can go back to the start. I guess eventually it will run out of power and go off, but has anyone else experienced this?

I charged the battery last week and checked it today - it was a little under half charged.

Michael.
Do you have an SD card in your reader? That could be a problem too.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote