View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 01:27 AM   #32
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Their customer service hours are listed as Central Time, but it's after midnight and still shows unable to download (This download will be availiable on 01-03-2017). I'll give it until 2am here and then I need to get to bed.

ETA: Okay, I gave until 3am. Still shows as pre-order. I will try again later today.

ETA: Finally available at 7:15am. It wasn't there when I checked at 6:40. So maybe 7am is the magic hour at BAM.

And I'm going to need at some point today

Also, it was a regular download, opened in ADE with no issues. So looks like it will be another store to keep in mind for ePubs. Yay!

Last edited by library addict; 01-03-2017 at 07:35 AM.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote