View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 09:19 AM   #42
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fog Dog View Post
Any chance that a New York forum member can attend the press conference ....
The event is by invitation only, in fact, the location isn't even known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I don't see any info on how schools can sign up. Can you direct me there? I want to get the school my wife substitutes signed up.
I was able to come up with an answer to this, they kinda hid it.

Go to the sony.com/reader page, and do the demo thing in the main window there. At the end of it there's a place to fill in schools, but they also want contact info for the person filling them in.

As an aside, the box in the lower, right-hand corner of that page goes to a live web-cam of the guy reading in the store window. Riveting stuff, that is.