View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #30
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeigneurAo View Post
I don't know exactly what a pubic library might be, but I'm pretty sure I'd like to visit one.
In my case a public library is a government run facility with a large collection of books, where you can go and read the books for free, and also go and borrow books for set time periods (2 weeks, 4 weeks etc) and take them home and read them for free, returning them within the borrowing period.

More recently, you can go the library's web site and borrow ebooks, again for a limited time period. You don't have to return them, they expire after the time period. By expire, I mean the DRM ceases to allow you to open and read them after they have expired.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote