View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 11:34 AM   #124
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange! View Post
I looked at 'em all--seems like thousands of covers--and ended up going for a Fintie at Amazon.
That's a another version (another rebrand) of the cover I've been using for 8 months before switching to the Googleproduct Version 1 cover. It's a good cover, but at some point, the (p)leather will stretch and the Kindle will always be askew It started to bother me, so I switched to the snap-in cover.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote