View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 01:36 PM   #6
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I don't need any cookbooks in e-format because I have tons and tons of e-recipes already, filed in my email (I belong to another message board that is about sharing recipes). When I want to make one, I print it out and it can get dirty in the kitchen and then I throw it out. I ALSO have two huge shelves full of cookbooks, many in hardcover, that I enjoy browsing through and cooking from. These two things (recipes on my computer, pbook cookbooks) are serving me well, so I can't think of any reason to put cookbooks on my ereader. Plus I would not want to use the touchscreen after putting my hands in a bowl of raw meat.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote