View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
Chris_Snow
Zealot
Chris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kobo glo
Kobo Glo - Series Info From Calibre to Kobo

Greetings,

Sometime ago, I found a post about adding series info to my books that now appears on screen when uploaded to the Glo.

In the library view on the Kobo, it returns...

"Series - Number - Title" (then under that in smaller letters it shows "Series - number".

Now I've found this regex thingee under the metadata plugboard and it has this in the field..

"{series}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}"

I would like to remove the "series - number" part of the first piece (Larger sized letters)

and then just have the "title" in the 1st line but with the series part still shown underneath in smaller letters (the 2nd line). This will probably only make sense to Kobo people.

I'm running 2.8.1 firmware.

So...do I have to switch around the regex thingee, or remove it and go back to standard? I don't know how to figure regex part.

Appreciate the help.
Chris_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote