View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 03:53 AM   #5
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Well.. take a look at this thread --> https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=140044
I had actually seen that after I responded and had tried it out, only to have it fail (book wasn't detected); I then noticed I renamed the book *.epub.kepub instead of *.kepub.epub (doh!), and worked like a charm. amazing.

I'm trying this trick with the wifi to see if it's something new to the touch or if it's something that's been there all along, which would have given dictionary support if it had been shared. Odd that the book covers don't show up though...

- update: yes, works with the wifi kobo too, although the first time I tried to open the book it turned off the kobo? tried it the second time and it worked fine and dictionary support for the sideloaded book was there. the fonts trick does not work however with the wifi.

Last edited by Psyke; 06-22-2011 at 04:16 AM.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote