View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #7
Fringecup
Enthusiast
Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Sony Reader 600 Touch Edition
Does anyone know where I can re-download some of the free ebooks that used to be available for the Rocket Reader? There was one that I had that was set in Southeast Asia on coastal sailboats - written by someone like Jack London. I can't remember the title or the author's name, but I really liked that book and I'd like to get a download of it if anyone still has it.
Fringecup is offline   Reply With Quote