View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 09:48 PM   #24
brandon7s
brandon7s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brandon7s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brandon7s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brandon7s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brandon7s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brandon7s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brandon7s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brandon7s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brandon7s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brandon7s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brandon7s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
My go-to reading music is: everything by Hammock. Awesome band. Kind of like a slowed-down softer version of Sigur Ros (mostly) without vocals. Actually, they don't really sound all that much like Sigur Ros but that's the best description I can think of which people might actually know about.

I also listen to a lot of Carbon Based Lifeforms and Solar Fields. They are in a genre of music that I consider Psyambient.
brandon7s is offline   Reply With Quote