Thread: PW2 Paperwhite 2nd Gen
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #6
Akirainblack
abibliophobic
Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV jailbroken
I was aware of the need to jailbreak it and that it wasn't necessarily going to be easy.
I work in IT and I root (essentially this is jailbreaking for android for those who don't know) any phone I get and I read up on what was done to gain access to the things necessary to compromise the system (even if I wouldn't even have the first idea as to where to start).
I was just checking which of you would be interested in developing for it once a jailbreak was achieved.

knc1
They've also noticably increased the resolution and apparently improved the contrast no end.
^taken from a review of it I read somewhere
Akirainblack is offline   Reply With Quote