View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:10 AM   #597
drewh
Connoisseur
drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Ok not good news at all. The replacement is bad - green hue in a circular patch top left half of green, and then towards the bottom third as well. I've actually not yet had a device with these coloured hues at all.... the grey line one was perfect (and actually much whiter screen, this one is again yellow). sparklemotion and others with 50x's, is the screen more yellow than white? The shadows at the bottom are also alot more noticeable than any other PPW I've seen, even though yes I know these are 'normal'.

I cant help but notice this green hues no matter what. ARGH!!!
drewh is offline   Reply With Quote