View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:25 PM   #593
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
I had a very good Amazon rep tell me that they all had the hues. If they all have hues, and the hues are considered "normal", and Amazon isn't acknowledging that it's a defect, then is there any reason to believe that the next generation of PW's will be free of color hues? I'm beginning to doubt it. People have been complaining about these hues since the PW was released, yet the PW's are still being shipped out with the same problems. Nothing has changed. I just think that those of us who clearly notice the hues are in the minority, and therefore Amazon really has no incentive to do anything about it.
I agree totally. I believe they all have hues, some are worse than others it's just not everyone is as sensitive to them as some of us are. I have seen a couple pics of PW's that I don't see the hues as obviously on in the pic, but I know if I had the device in my hand I'd see them under the right circumstances. It's inherent to the way the PW is made, imo.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote