View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #590
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
for anyone interested, i just got a response back from the email i sent. he was someone from customer relations and said that the color hues are normal so i guess it is confirmed. he did say that the bright specks were not okay and that he agreed i wasn't treated fairly by milena. that was all the information i needed but he said he would follow up with me in a couple days concerning the bright specks. i'm satisfied with his reply and i am glad that they are admitting the hues exist and that they can't fix them at this point.

the paperwhite i purchased at staples does actually have bright specks as well but can only be seen when the device is tilted up which of course i don't read that way so it's not a problem. i just hope they don't become prevalent down the road
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote