View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:47 AM   #23230
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Well that was awful. There is no way to tell a six month old he will feel better soon. The only way Lucas would sleep last night was on me.even that took some coaxing. And a throw up. Hubby changed Lucas while I changed myself. Poor little guy. Being sick sucks whenyou understand it. I can't imagine how scary it must be whenyou don't understand what is happening.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote